Thank you for scheduling your upcoming Telehealth appointment. Here is some information you will need for your upcoming Telehealth visit.
Patient Quick Start Guide for Mobile
- In advance of the time of your appointment, please ensure you have the latest version of the application downloaded on your mobile device. iPhone users can use the App Store for their needs and Android users can find the app on Google Play
- You will receive an Email invitation prior to your scheduled session. There is no login information required to access the link. If you do not receive the email, check your spam/junk folder first, then refer to the technical quick guide on page two for further assistance. Click on the link in the message to move to the next step of your visit
- You will then be prompted to open in Avizia application. Click Open.
- Enter your name and select ‘Patient’ on the ‘About You’ page. Click the ‘Connect’ button when you are ready to join
- Allow Avizia to access your camera and microphone
- Your provider will appear in the center of the screen while a self-view
of you appears in the top left. You also have buttons along the bottom
to Hide/Show Self-View, Reverse Camera, Mute Audio, Disable Video,
and End Call
Troubleshooting Quick Help
If you get disconnected from the provider before you’re finished the visit, click ‘Reconnect Call’. If the provider gets disconnected from the call before the visit is complete, stay on the call until they re-join. If you’re experiencing any other technical issues, contact support at: (800) 981-6774