Howard A. Keschner, M.D.
Dr. Keschner is board certified in Gastroenterology. His special interests include gastroesophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease and functional gastrointestinal disorders including irritable bowel syndrome. He performs esophageal manometry as well as Ambulatory pH monitoring of the esophagus.
- State University of New York – Downstate Medical Center
Brooklyn, New York
- Internal Medicine
Jacobi Medical Center /Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Bronx, New York
Temple University Hospital
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
Port Jefferson, New York
- Advanced Surgery Center of Long Island